Causing approx. one fourth million deaths around the world annually, Pancreatic Cancer is one the leading form of cancer prevailing in the individuals. The major cause of pancreatic cancer is the uncharacterized growth of cells in the pancreas, hence leading to malignant tumors. It spreads via the bloodstream and affects the other body parts leading to multiple organ failures and deaths. Cancer care clinic is known to provide the best Pancreatic Cancer treatment in Pune because of their highly professional and skilled team of Doctors on board.
Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer
Generally, the symptoms of Pancreatic cancer is not explicit and coincide with other general disorders. Hence, getting screened is mandatory on a regular basis, that is, in 6-10 months. Following are the symptoms that indicate to pancreatic cancer:
- Constant pain in the belly and back
- Drastic weight loss
- Frequent fever
- Indigestion and loss of appetite
- Skin losing its texture
- Nausea and vomiting
- High Blood Sugar
- Pale colored feces
- Obesity and sedentary lifestyle
- High-fat diet
Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
Depending on the malignancy and severity the course of treatment is decided by our expert oncologists. Considering the patient’s overall health status is a major factor to decide the diagnostic modalities. A patient has to undergo a CT scan, PET scan, tumor marker test, Ultrasound, MRI, Biopsy, etc in order to accurately determine and treat cancer prevailing. Following are the approaches for the treatment:
- Whipple procedure – A complicated response strategy and elaborate process, Whipple procedure includes removal of the head of the pancreas and the parts surrounded, like intestine, stomach, and more. The entire digestive is then re-structured and reframed for easy digestion.
- Distal pancreatectomy – In Distal Pancreatectomy, the elongated part of the pancreas, also known as the tail, is removed while keeping the head of the pancreas intact.
- Total pancreatectomy – In total Pancreatectomy, the pancreas is totally removed from the body and also the spleen is removed. This is an old practice and is becoming rare with time and implemented only when there is severe damage to the Pancreas.
- Chemotherapy – Chemotherapy is an exclusive and in conjunction with the prevailing radiation therapy. It is an administered strategy and is coupled along with surgeries for better results.
Why refer Cancer care clinic for the Pancreatic Cancer treatment in Pune
Cancer care clinic promises to provide the best treatment for pancreatic cancer in Pune using the upgraded and latest technology. With our expert consultants, take a positive step towards cancer treatment. Cancer care clinic is the most preferred choice for the individuals who want to get the right treatment and doesn’t want to experiment with the disease. We provide the best comprehensive process, right from the initial stage of a patient’s walk in till the treatment is done and the positive results are shown. Our dedicated and professional staff is available 24/7 and provides the most affordable services in the town. We take care of your treatment in a much-planned way and we believe in providing a one-time solution, hence, only effective and professional services are provided.